MEtech Consulting specialise in ensuring that local government requirements are met with regards to environmental compliance during the Development Application (DA) process. Our professional team are highly-skilled in providing environmental services to support your DA.
MEtech Consulting specialise in assisting property developers and the construction industry work through the Development Application (DA) process regarding environmental compliance requirements.
We have undertaken a vast array of environmental assessment works to satisfy Council requirements, including:
- Commercial/industrial property conversions for residential developments
- Comprehensive site investigation works for residential subdivisions
- Residential extensions and renovations
- Environmental site assessment for new residential developments
- Support services, such as waste classifications, VENM certification and acid sulfate soil assessment
Our full range of services to support DA compliance include:
- Preliminary Site Investigations: Identifying the potential for any significant contamination constraints to be present at a site that may affect the proposed development
- Detailed Site Investigations: Comprehensive assessment of site conditions to evaluate the nature and extent of any significant contamination issues and to certify the suitability of a property for a particular use. Where contamination constraints are identified, the assessment is designed to identify the requirements to mitigate the risks and make the property suitable for a particular use
- Characterisation Assessments: Characterising the contamination status of specific areas across a property to assist with land development and waste classification of surplus soils
- Remedial Action Plans: The process of evaluating the most appropriate remediation strategy to mitigate risks posed by contamination, including defining the works methodology